Hormones are produced by our bodies to control a variety of metabolic tasks. Hormones are potent molecules that have a wide range of effects on the body. Other changes that occur in women who use Birth Control Pills and, as a result, have elevated levels of female hormones have been the subject of much investigation. Changes in general health and dietary requirements are examples of this. Prescription birth control tablets that women use to prevent conception are known as oral contraceptives. They impede ovulation, or the production of an egg by the ovary when taken as indicated. Oral contraceptives include the feminine hormones oestrogen and progestin, which suppress ovulation. There is also a progestin-only tablet available.
In terms of diet, it’s unclear for many women on birth control tablets if they require different quantities of certain vitamins and minerals.
Folic Acid Rich Food For Women Who Are Using Birth Control Pill:
Folic acid is essential for all women, whether or not they are pregnant. It shields you from heart disease, stroke, colon, and cervical cancer, among other things. Some sources of folic acid are as follows:
Consume folic acid-fortified cereals such as Product 19, Total, Total Raisin Bran, and Smart Start.
- Pinto beans, navy beans, black-eyed peas, and lentils are all good sources of protein.
- Green vegetables such as spinach, turnip greens, broccoli, okra, and green peas should be consumed.
- Drink juice made from oranges, grapefruits, or pineapples.
Calcium Rich Food For Women Who Are Using Birth Control Pill:
The quantity of calcium deposited in your bones can be reduced if you eat an unhealthy diet and take birth control pills like Depo Provera. Your bones will grow thinner and more liable to shatter as a result of this. Getting adequate calcium in your diet is important for maintaining bone strength.
- Eat calcium-rich foods like milk, yogurt, and cheese to ensure you receive adequate calcium in your diet.
- Include black beans, broccoli, almonds, corn tortillas, mustard greens, turnip greens, calcium-fortified tofu, Bok Choy, kale, and calcium-fortified soy milk in your diet.
- Calcium-fortified orange juice should be consumed. (Calcium-fortified orange juice is orange juice that has had calcium added to it.) It must be stated on the label that calcium has been added.)
Irons Rich Food For Women Who Are Using Birth Control Pill:
Irons play a very vital role when a woman is on her birth control pill consumption cycle. Haemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen from the lungs to all areas of the body, and myoglobin, a protein that transports oxygen to muscles, are both made from iron. Your body also needs iron for the creation of certain hormones.. Some sources of iron:
- Consume enough high-iron foods from the Food Guide Pyramid’s Meat, Poultry, Fish, Dry Beans, Eggs, and Nuts Food Group.
- Consume vitamin C-rich meals at the same time as iron-rich foods. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron by the body. Oranges, grapefruit, broccoli, mangoes, spinach, kiwis, and berries are high in vitamin C.
- Include mustard greens, turnip greens, spinach, and kale in your diet. Consume prunes, raisins, and dried apricots.