The term premature ejaculation is a type of sexual dysfunction, which occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during the sexual intimacy that he or his partner is expecting to be. It happens sooner or before the penetration during the sexual interaction. It can be a matter of irritation and frustration between relationships. It seems the sexual relationship is less enjoyable.
The reasons for Premature Ejaculation
There may be different factors which can cause premature ejaculation
- Physical factors–
- extra-sensitive penis to stimulate
- Underlying erectile dysfunction diagnosis.
- Some chemicals which flow in the brain which are involved for sexual desire and excitement.
- The hormone levels problem that plays a role in sexual function
- Psychological factors
- Relationship issue
- Lack of confidence
Symptoms of PE
The main symptom of PE is not able to deliver ejaculation for a longer time after penetration. There are two types of premature ejaculation-
- Life-long- lifelong premature ejaculation occurs nearly every time from first to last sexual intercourse.
- Acquired – Acquired premature ejaculation builds up after you already have your past experience without any ejaculatory issue.
There are certain factors that may increase the risk of premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction – there might be chances of increased in risk of premature ejaculation if there is a continuous problem for getting or maintaining an erection. The fear for losing your erection may strive you
- consciously or unconsciously to hurry during sexual encounters.
- Stress – stress or emotional weakness may play an important role in increasing the risk of premature ejaculation. Stress may limit your concentration or focus during sexual interaction.
Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is a serious and common issue for men, but it has various methods to treat it well and move your life forward for enhancing your past sexual experience in more better ways.
Such as counseling, behavioral method, and medication.
- Counseling – this method is useful and important if premature ejaculation is caused because of psychological factors such as stress, depression, relationship problems, etc. take proper consultation of a psychologist, psychiatrist for better understanding and solution of your problem.
- Medication – Anesthetic are creams and sprays which are applied to the penis to delay ejaculation.
- Behavioural method – this method is the most common and useable to delay ejaculation. It mainly helps in controlling the body and feelings of sexual arosalthis includes
- Start and stop – With the help of this method, your partner stimulates your penis close to the point of orgasm then stops the stimulation for a few seconds until you regain control of your orgasm. Repeat these 3 to 4 times before you feel ejaculation.
- Squeeze method – with this method, your partner stimulates your penis nearly to the time of orgasm then gently squeezes the head of a penis nearly for a few seconds till the time you lose your erection. Repeat this method till the time you gained control in delaying ejaculation.
- Distracted thinking method – this is not often used, but equally helpful, in this method, during the sexual stimulation, you have to divert your focus to some nonsexual thing. This will help you hold in mind and delay your erection.